Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference in the lives of others?
Are you compassionate and caring?
We have the perfect opportunity as a Direct Support Professional (Caregiver) for you. Our Direct Care team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities through out the San Luis Valley.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) with Blue Peaks, you'll support the individuals we serve in day and residential settings. We seek a compassionate person to:
Provide assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care.
Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
Partner with clinical staff to support therapeutic and behavioral plans in place.
Initial Training Requirement--Paid Training:
Two weeks paid training sessions offered to new employees prior to providing care to individuals.
What we require of you:
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of background checks
- Completion of post offer drug & alcohol evaluation
What we offer you:
- Full-time schedules available; PRN/On Call shifts available
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Collaborative team environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Previous experience is not necessary - Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders, and colleagues.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today! Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, you can download the application and either mail it in to 703 4th Street, Alamosa, CO 81101, fax it to 719-589-0680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Start Making a Difference
Download the employment application